SUBLETTING 1 ROOM IN A 2 BED 1.5 BATH TOWNHOUSE - JUNE TO AUGUST
(dates flexible, with option to sign a full lease thereafter)
RENT: $1750/mo + utilities
I will be traveling for most of the summer and am looking for someone to sublet a room in my apartment in Elmwood off of Telegraph and Ashby, right behind the Whole Foods in Berkeley. The lease currently expires on June 5th, but my landlord (who is super chill) is open to extending the lease through September or October 5th so that I can sublet the fully furnished apartment (your bedroom would be unfurnished) while I travel this summer. The place itself is incredible and includes an unparalleled number of amenities for the price.
Basically, this is either an opportunity to test out a lease for 3 months and then decide whether you want to continue to stay in the place, or just a temporary sublet for those of you here from out of town for the summer.
- Furnished master bedroom w/ great lighting and a large open closet
- Well stocked kitchen (fridge, stove, micro, dishwasher, toaster, etc.)
- Thoughtfully furnished dining and living area (smart tv, speaker system)
- Independent heating for each room in the house (solar panel powered so negligible energy costs)
- Lots of storage space (both inside and in additional outside storage unit)
- Tandem parking spot for 1 car (plenty of street parking too!)
- Private outdoor patio w/ lounge furniture and personal vegetable/ herb garden
- Shared use (between all 5 units in building) of adjacent backyard w/ grill, hammock, secured bike shed and our very own vegetable/ herb garden
- Shared and free (included in rent) 24-hour use of washer/ dryer for laundry
- walkable to Berkeley Bowl, Whole Foods, Safeway
- 10 min walk to Ashby Bart
- 10 min drive/ 15 min bike/bus to UC Berkeley
- 1 min walk to community park
If interested, please email some info about yourself and a few times that could work for you to come by to see the place or schedule a video call in the next week.